Friday, May 1, 2009

Hey Little Indians


I've been thinking of summer, like the children fast asleep in their beds before Christmas eve.

Instead of having visions of sugar plums, I have visions of the beach, and sand. Being warm, and dancing in the wind.

Summer brings out a freedom in everyone, a creativity, that the bitterness of winter can hide.

For now, I hope that everyone is making their plans and dreams, and that they will all come true.

This summer I wish to be a little Indian.





Here are some things that are inspiring me right now:

Magnolia Pearl
(She is Amazing!)

Mociun


Bat for Lashes


From Oak NYC
Russian Magazines:








FaceHunter?

Everything ended up looking more like fairies and princesses, but I guess that's about as rebellious as I get...


More/Better Later, when my Thoughts are complete.


No comments: