Tuesday, May 5, 2009

One Day I'll be Done with All of This

I'm trying to finish everything I need to before tomorrow, to be prepared. It's difficult to do all of this and remain unstressed. Right now I'm not even sure if it's possible, only that I must complete the work.

I spent some time today speaking with my Italian professor and she gave me some encouragement. Lately, I've been upset that I had only just decided what I wish to accomplish (partly) in this life, and I've felt frustrated that I did not know sooner. She said the important thing is that I know now, and I know how I wish to act and to follow my beliefs accordingly. After the stress of this week washes itself away with the tide it came in on, I will spend time finishing an entry I have been working on. Until then I will leave you with this ad. I feel like the girl in the photograph.

No comments: